Ready to learn?
Indigenised Recruitment is a high impact training package that has been designed to enhance organisations who have Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Recruitment aspirations to execute through transformative, culturally informed and appropriate recruitment
We educate best practice, and explore the practical, pragmatic skills required to deliver a culturally safe and informed process for all parties in the hiring framework.
Our participants say this training is recruitment focussed but is a leadership reframe. Pushing beyond the ‘norm’ to empower a new way of doing and thinking especially as it relates to
If you are serious and LEARNING and
UNLEARNING to be a more effective recruiter
then this training is a MUST DO.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This package is designed for anyone who is involved in the hiring and recruitment process (even in the most minor way) from Marketing, HR, Hiring Managers to Leadership at all levels
Our packages are tailored for various types of engagement (see packages below)
This package has been developed with a
multi-generational lens, Leroy (grandson) and Fred (Pop) have married years of experience and education in the Aboriginal employment space which has been culminated into a hard hitting, pragmatic offering.
Practical Recruitment How-To
- Understanding the current state of reality
- Data snapshot - the modern narrative
- Why the playing field is not level
- Equality vs. Equity
- Best Practice in Indigenised Recruitment
- Culturally Informed Assessment Methods
- Unconscious Bias
- Pre-Contact Society
- Modern Ways of being
- Social Injustices & Impacts
- Aboriginal Trust and Mistrust
- Cultural Perspectives in Frameworks
- Understanding Nuance as a Blind Spot
- Community Engagement and Participation
- Interviewing Techniques and Standards
- Indigenising your Recruitment Systems
- Advertising through the right lens
- Aboriginal Retention - the employee experience
- Aboriginal Talent Management
- Employment Types - the creation of the right channels
- Mechanisms for success